Minerva and Lidia are talking at the playground.
M: Lidia, did you go to Andrea’s party yesterday?
L: No, my parents didn’t let me go there. I was stdying for the test.
M: What a pitty! I didn’t go either. I was watching TV.
L: Oh! What was on?
M: My favourite sitcom was on on channel 6. It’s called Aida. It was fantastic.
L: Oh, yes? What time is it on? I fancy watching it.
M: It was on at ten o’clock on Mondays and Wednesdays. Today, it isn’t on.
L: Oh.. What is on TV tonight? I don’t have to study!
M: Tonight... I think that there is a documentary about the American Indians and a drama series on channel fout. I like watching films. Is there a film on?
L: Yes. It’s on Invictus. I don’t fancy watching it. Do you want to meet me tonight for watching the drama series?
M: OK! I’ve got a TV guide, we can find interesting programmes in it!
L: Oh, It’s eleven o’clock, I must go to my class. Bye bye, I will see you at home tonight!
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada