In our country, home schooling isn't very popular, but only a few people practise it. I don't totally agree with that, but I think, home schooling can be good for the student too.
On the one hand, that's hood for the student because he pays more atention in class and the teacher is all for him. The home schooling is good because the student, can sometimes decide the timetable and he doesn't have t wear a uniform.
On the other hand, home schooling is really bad for the student because he doesn't have a relationshio with partners or he doesn't meet with friends cause is very shy, and in class, he's alone. The class is very boring because there isn't any participation and he must do their projects totally alone.
In conclusion, home schooling like a education system, I think that it doesn't seem a very good idea.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada